style in Chinese
[ stail ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "style"Synonyms of "style""style" in a sentence"style" meaning
past tense: styled past participle: styled plural: styles present participle: styling
- I 've had quite enough of that style of thing .
- This letter is written in a formal style .
- The rooms were furnished in a contemporary style .
- I've had quite enough of that style of thing .
- The style was hurried, the tone intemperate .
- The very style of the book fascinates .
- Besides, deviousness isn't your style .
- Their taste and style were archaic .
- Has he any right to use the style of colonel ?
- This store sells the latest styles in hats .
- a slender bristlelike or tubular process; "a cartilaginous style"
- a pointed tool for writing or drawing or engraving; "he drew the design on the stencil with a steel stylus"
- distinctive and stylish elegance; "he wooed her with the confident dash of a cavalry officer"
Synonyms: dash, elan, flair, panache,
- how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
Synonyms: manner, mode, way, fashion,
- the popular taste at a given time; "leather is the latest vogue"; "he followed current trends"; "the 1920s had a style of their own"
Synonyms: vogue, trend,
- a particular kind (as to appearance); "this style of shoe is in demand"
- editorial directions to be followed in spelling and punctuation and capitalization and typographical display
- a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period; "all the reporters were expected to adopt the style of the newspaper"
Synonyms: expressive style,
- (botany) the narrow elongated part of the pistil between the ovary and the stigma
- make consistent with certain rules of style; "style a manuscript"
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States''"
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
"life style" in Chinese, "gregorian style" in Chinese, "lapidary style" in Chinese, "style sheet" in Chinese, "old style" in Chinese, "norman style" in Chinese, "free style" in Chinese, "family style" in Chinese, "block style" in Chinese, "styland hold" in Chinese, "stylander" in Chinese, "stylar" in Chinese, "stylar canal" in Chinese, "stylasterina" in Chinese, "style album 11" in Chinese, "style and trends" in Chinese, "style area width" in Chinese, "style awards" in Chinese,