stuff in Chinese
[ stʌf ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "stuff"Synonyms of "stuff""stuff" in a sentence"stuff" meaning
past tense: stuffed past participle: stuffed present participle: stuffing
- We are collecting the stuff for the report .
- Don't you never believe stuff like that ?
- Max knew how to dispose of the stuff .
- You'd have to pay to breathe that stuff .
- That new employee is a stuffed shirt .
- It's almost impossible to counter that stuff .
- He stole the stuff from under my very eyes .
- Now don't talk stuff before aunt polly .
- When he returned he was stuffed with cotton .
- You fed them swill and such stuff ?
- miscellaneous unspecified objects; "the trunk was full of stuff"
- unspecified qualities required to do or be something; "the stuff of heros"; "you don''t have the stuff to be a United States Marine"
- a critically important or characteristic component; "suspense is the very stuff of narrative"
- senseless talk; "don''t give me that stuff"
Synonyms: stuff and nonsense, hooey, poppycock,
- information in some unspecified form; "it was stuff I had heard before"; "there''s good stuff in that book"
- informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?"
- the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "coal is a hard black material"; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread"
Synonyms: material, Verb
- fill with a stuffing while cooking; "Have you stuffed the turkey yet?"
- fill tightly with a material; "stuff a pillow with feathers"
- treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting; "stuff a bearskin"
- overeat or eat immodestly; make a pig of oneself; "She stuffed herself at the dinner"; "The kids binged on ice cream"
Synonyms: gorge, ingurgitate, overindulge, glut, englut, engorge, overgorge, overeat, gormandize, gormandise, gourmandize, binge, pig out, satiate, scarf out,
- obstruct; "My nose is all stuffed"; "Her arteries are blocked"
Synonyms: lug, choke up, block,
- cram into a cavity; "The child stuffed candy into his pockets"
- press or force; "Stuff money into an envelope"; "She thrust the letter into his hand"
Synonyms: thrust, shove, squeeze,
"stuffing" in Chinese, "colour stuff" in Chinese, "feed stuff" in Chinese, "garden stuff" in Chinese, "household stuff" in Chinese, "mind stuff" in Chinese, "feeding stuffs" in Chinese, "stuffing box" in Chinese, "mourning stuff" in Chinese, "stufara" in Chinese, "stufardi" in Chinese, "stufenbolzen" in Chinese, "stufenfrsen shoulder milling" in Chinese, "stufenhobelmeiel corrugated tool" in Chinese, "stuff (to)" in Chinese, "stuff a pillow" in Chinese, "stuff and nonsense" in Chinese, "stuff bag" in Chinese,