stub in Chinese
[ stʌb ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "stub"Synonyms of "stub"Use "stub" in a sentence
past tense: stubbed past participle: stubbed plural: stubs present participle: stubbing
- Georgos repositioned the pencil stub .
- Viciously, warren trent stubbed out his cigar .
- She stubbed out the cigarette after the first puff .
- The third cut is made close to the supporting limb to remove the stub .
- Faulcon jumped up and took a pencil stub down from his shelf .
- He saw another chance to get rich quick, but he again stubbed his toe .
- The left-handed client often smudged the ink on the stub when he wrote his check .
- His stump of a tail shut down as close as his owner ever shut the short, stubbed blade of his jack-knife .
- She stubbed out the cigarette after the first puff
- Auto - generates test cases , harnesses & stubs
- the small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
- the part of a check that is retained as a record
Synonyms: check stub, counterfoil,
- a torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
Synonyms: ticket stub,
- a small piece; "a nub of coal"; "a stub of a pencil"
- a short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- strike (one''s toe) accidentally against an object; "She stubbed her toe in the dark and now it''s broken"
- clear of weeds by uprooting them; "stub a field"
- extinguish by crushing; "stub out your cigarette now"
- pull up (weeds) by their roots
"stubbed" in Chinese, "stub nail" in Chinese, "stub land" in Chinese, "stub pen" in Chinese, "stuartoj" in Chinese, "stuarts" in Chinese, "stuart因子测定" in Chinese, "stuatr-prower factor" in Chinese, "stuauthentication" in Chinese, "stub abutment" in Chinese, "stub acme thread" in Chinese, "stub aerial" in Chinese, "stub alpe" in Chinese,