structure in Chinese
[ 'strʌktʃə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "structure"Synonyms of "structure""structure" in a sentence"structure" meaning
past tense: structured past participle: structured plural: structures present participle: structuring
- The sense organs or receptors are structures .
- I thought the structure was going to crash .
- The backbone is an articulate structure .
- The accumulations bear no relation to structure .
- This structure is called the heme group .
- The structure is sheltered by a high embankment .
- Steel structures performed reasonably well .
- Nuclear deformations confirm shell structure .
- It will not encroach on important structures .
- The structures described below are idealized .
- a thing constructed; a complex entity constructed of many parts; "the structure consisted of a series of arches"; "she wore her hair in an amazing construction of whirls and ribbons"
- the manner of construction of something and the arrangement of its parts; "artists must study the structure of the human body"; "the structure of the benzene molecule"
- a particular complex anatomical part of a living thing; "he has good bone structure"
Synonyms: anatomical structure, complex body part, bodily structure, body structure,
- the complex composition of knowledge as elements and their combinations; "his lectures have no structure"
- the people in a society considered as a system organized by a characteristic pattern of relationships; "the social organization of England and America is very different"; "sociologists have studied the changing structure of the family"
Synonyms: social organization, social organisation, social structure, social system, Verb
- give a structure to; "I need to structure my days"
"structuralstage" in Chinese, "structuralterrace" in Chinese, "structuraltrap" in Chinese, "structuralvalley" in Chinese, "structuralvitrain" in Chinese, "structure (l04)" in Chinese, "structure (or fabri- cation) shop" in Chinese, "structure (or fabrication ) shop" in Chinese, "structure abbreviated code" in Chinese,