strike in in Chinese
- Here someone struck in with a question .
- The sun was striking in at the great windows of the court .
- We caused a medal to be struck in commemoration of this discovery .
- There is nothing very striking in mr. rushworth's manners .
- Then disaster struck in august 1921, when an attack of polio laid roosevelt low .
- What is striking in contemporary english is the great frequency of the construction .
- Thousands of students, teachers, and physicians struck in solidarity with the miners .
- This creation ranks as one of the richest and most fruitful veins of thought ever struck in mathematics .
- Decisively beaten in a general coal strike in 1894, the umw had only 10, 000 members and seemed dead by 1897。
- Ever once the brief strike in sympathy with the haulage men, she felt more a living part of the docks, and felt, too, that the dockers accepted her more thoroughly .
"love struck" in Chinese, "striking similarity" in Chinese, "striking wedges" in Chinese, "wire strike" in Chinese, "depositional strike" in Chinese, "retaliatory strikes" in Chinese, "strike oil" in Chinese, "strike benefit" in Chinese, "ture strike" in Chinese, "strike from the record" in Chinese, "strike fund" in Chinese, "strike gold" in Chinese, "strike hands" in Chinese, "strike horror into sb" in Chinese, "strike in sympathy" in Chinese, "strike insurance" in Chinese, "strike inward in left slanting position" in Chinese, "strike it rich" in Chinese,