stretch out in Chinese
- He stretched out on one of its broad limbs .
- He stretched out his arm to take the book .
- Bardo had stretched out his aged white hand .
- He stretched out his hand to take the pen .
- She stood up, stretching out her arms in triumph .
- He could not stretch out his money to the end of the month .
- You see the heavens stretched out like a tent .
- The flat countryside stretched out as far as the eye could see .
- I found him stretched out on the bed, dead on the world .
- Rudolph hesitated, then stretched out his hand for the phone .
- thrust or extend out; "He held out his hand"; "point a finger"; "extend a hand"; "the bee exserted its sting"
Synonyms: exsert, put out, extend, hold out, stretch forth,
- stretch (the neck) so as to see better; "The women craned their necks to see the President drive by"
- extend one''s body or limbs; "Let''s stretch for a minute--we''ve been sitting here for over 3 hours"
- lie down comfortably; "To enjoy the picnic, we stretched out on the grass"
- extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length; "Unfold the newspaper"; "stretch out that piece of cloth"; "extend the TV antenna"
Synonyms: unfold, stretch, extend,
"rod stretch" in Chinese, "gary stretch" in Chinese, "stretch flattener" in Chinese, "stretching insulator" in Chinese, "stretch receptor" in Chinese, "stretched mesh" in Chinese, "stretch modulus" in Chinese, "centrifugal stretching" in Chinese, "active stretching" in Chinese, "stretch of fact" in Chinese, "stretch of rail" in Chinese, "stretch one" in Chinese, "stretch oneself" in Chinese, "stretch oneself with a yawn" in Chinese, "stretch out a helping hand" in Chinese, "stretch out view" in Chinese, "stretch over" in Chinese, "stretch polyester sewing thread" in Chinese,