strength in Chinese
- That will add strength to your argument .
- The fibers lose strength and become brittle .
- Each one should take care of his strength .
- He lacked f.j. 's strength of character .
- Young people surpass old men in strength .
- Working too hard is a drain on his strength ..
- He gathered all his strength and swung the axe .
- You are a coward to abuse your strength .
- They understand military strength best of all .
- I always admired his massive strength .
- the property of being physically or mentally strong; "fatigue sapped his strength"
- capacity to produce strong physiological or chemical effects; "the toxin''s potency"; "the strength of the drinks"
Synonyms: potency, effectiveness,
- physical energy or intensity; "he hit with all the force he could muster"; "it was destroyed by the strength of the gale"; "a government has not the vitality and forcefulness of a living man"
Synonyms: force, forcefulness,
- permanence by virtue of the power to resist stress or force; "they advertised the durability of their products"
Synonyms: lastingness, durability, enduringness,
- the amount of energy transmitted (as by acoustic or electromagnetic radiation); "he adjusted the intensity of the sound"; "they measured the station''s signal strength"
Synonyms: intensity, intensity level,
- an asset of special worth or utility; "cooking is his forte"
Synonyms: forte, strong suit, long suit, metier, specialty, speciality, strong point,
- the power to induce the taking of a course of action or the embracing of a point of view by means of argument or entreaty; "the strength of his argument settled the matter"
- capability in terms of personnel and materiel that affect the capacity to fight a war; "we faced an army of great strength"; "politicians have neglected our military posture"
Synonyms: military capability, military strength, military posture, posture,
- the condition of financial success; "the strength of the company''s stock in recent weeks"
"mixture strength" in Chinese, "bursting strength" in Chinese, "ultimate strength" in Chinese, "torsional strength" in Chinese, "breaking strength" in Chinese, "compressive strength" in Chinese, "physical strength" in Chinese, "shock strength" in Chinese, "shearing strength" in Chinese, "strenght at high temperature" in Chinese, "strenghten" in Chinese, "strenghten supervision and inspection" in Chinese, "strengite" in Chinese, "strengnell" in Chinese, "strength (on lvl)" in Chinese, "strength (or strong) beam" in Chinese, "strength -stress ratio" in Chinese, "strength agility" in Chinese,