strategic in Chinese
[ strə'ti:dʒik ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "strategic"Synonyms of "strategic""strategic" in a sentence"strategic" meaning
- Here was a deadlock in strategic thought .
- Her strategic silence confirmed his suspicion .
- Africa then assumed vital strategic importance .
- My approach was strategic .
- This is a void that represents our strategic opportunity .
- He was entirely strategic .
- It was necessary to seize and control the main strategic points .
- Freedom of passage through strategic straits was jeopardized .
- Our initial strategic objectives had to be carefully calculated .
- We had to take into account the strategic implications of these events .
- relating to or concerned with strategy; "strategic weapon"; "the islands are of strategic importance"; "strategic considerations"
Synonyms: strategical, Adjective
- highly important to or an integral part of a strategy or plan of action especially in war; "a strategic chess move"; "strategic withdrawal"; "strategic bombing missions"
"geographical strategic point" in Chinese, "geographic strategic point" in Chinese, "strate injectivity test" in Chinese, "strate testing" in Chinese, "strategegic confirmation" in Chinese, "strategem" in Chinese, "strategia del ragno, la" in Chinese, "strategic acquisitio" in Chinese, "strategic acquisition" in Chinese, "strategic action plan" in Chinese, "strategic adjustment" in Chinese,