straighten in Chinese
[ 'streitn ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "straighten"Synonyms of "straighten""straighten" in a sentence"straighten" meaning
- I really should straighten my situation out .
- He has n't straightened out his ideas yet .
- The whole matter began to be straightened out .
- He would be apt to straighten the tie .
- Come as soon as you can straighten things out .
- The mix-up was soon straightened out .
- This place is a mess. i'll straighten it out .
- I 'm going to straighten up my room .
- The doctor straightened out her trouble .
- I'd finally straightened the matter .
- put (things or places) in order; "Tidy up your room!"
Synonyms: tidy, tidy up, clean up, neaten, straighten out, square away,
- make straight or straighter; "Straighten this post"; "straighten hair"
- make straight
Synonyms: straighten out,
- straighten by unrolling; "roll out the big map"
Synonyms: roll out,
- get up from a sitting or slouching position; "The students straightened when the teacher entered"
- straighten up or out; make straight
"straightedge mortar spreader" in Chinese, "straightedge tangent" in Chinese, "straightedge vane" in Chinese, "straighteight" in Chinese, "straightembedmentofanchorage" in Chinese, "straighten anti-curve line" in Chinese, "straighten bent" in Chinese, "straighten leg" in Chinese, "straighten legs" in Chinese,