storehouse in Chinese
[ 'stɔ:haʊs ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "storehouse"Synonyms of "storehouse"Use "storehouse" in a sentence
- The storehouse is under the care of old wu .
- Its vast storehouse of natural resources became apparent to all .
- Language is a storehouse of sound images, and writing is tangible form of those images .
- Existing knowledge was the storehouse of the past; it had to be thoroughly explored and constantly extended .
- We broke into the college storehouse and lugged out cans of fruit preserves and sold them to restaurants .
- Let the experience of one creature completely wicked, and completely miserable, be a storehouse of use warning to those that read .
- His brain was a most accessible storehouse of remembered fact and fancy, and its contents seemed ever ordered and spread for his inspection .
- This book is a storehouse of useful information
- He suddenly cried out that the storehouse was on fire
- They have large stocks of sugar in their storehouse