store in Chinese
[ stɔ:, stɔə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "store"Synonyms of "store""store" in a sentence"store" meaning
past tense: stored past participle: stored plural: stores present participle: storing
- All the facts were stored in his memory .
- There are exquisite things in store for you .
- She had a plentiful store of provisions .
- I have an hour 's talk in store for you .
- The store keeps a large stock of goods for winter sale .
- The store keeps a large stock of shoes .
- Dry goods are staples of the store .
- How could they have so many stores ?
- A new trouble was in store for pompeii .
- The store discounted all clothing for sale .
- an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
Synonyms: memory, computer memory, storage, computer storage, memory board,
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
Synonyms: storehouse, depot, entrepot, storage,
- a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
Synonyms: stock, fund, Verb
- keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn''t eat"
Synonyms: hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away,
- find a place for and put away for storage; "where should we stow the vegetables?"; "I couldn''t store all the books in the attic so I sold some"
"ordnance store" in Chinese, "general store" in Chinese, "cigaret store" in Chinese, "chain store" in Chinese, "subsistence stores" in Chinese, "store card" in Chinese, "bonded store" in Chinese, "naval stores" in Chinese, "industrial store" in Chinese, "stordahl" in Chinese, "stordal" in Chinese, "stordalsvatn" in Chinese, "storde charge transistor" in Chinese, "stordell" in Chinese, "store (goods); hoard" in Chinese, "store acce controller" in Chinese, "store access bus recording equipment" in Chinese, "store access controller" in Chinese,