storage in Chinese
[ 'stɔridʒ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "storage"Synonyms of "storage""storage" in a sentence"storage" meaning
- Pork and mutton should be kept in cold storage .
- The two storage rings overlap closely .
- Chlorine is usually liquefied before use or storage .
- Storage at 4℃ requires addition of an antimicrobial agent.
- The storage time is made small .
- We are well off for storage space in the new flat .
- Excess acidity is corrected in the slurry storage tanks .
- It was reasonable for storage to be in the same mode .
- The reservoir has in storage about 30 million cubic metres .
- Mycorhizae perform the function of nitrogen fixation and storage .
- depositing in a warehouse; "they decided to reposition their furniture in a recommended repository in Brooklyn"; "my car is in storage"; "publishers reduced print runs to cut down the cost of warehousing"
Synonyms: repositing, reposition, warehousing,
- the act of storing something
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- an electronic memory device; "a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached"
Synonyms: memory, computer memory, computer storage, store, memory board,
- a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
Synonyms: storehouse, depot, entrepot, store,
- (computer science) the process of storing information in a computer memory or on a magnetic tape or disk