sticky in Chinese
[ 'stiki ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "sticky"Use "sticky" in a sentence
- His mouth was sticky and evil-tasting .
- The eggs are sticky and adhere to the roots .
- I like films where the villain comes to a sticky end !
- After all, it is a damn sticky proceeding .
- He 'll come to a sticky end .
- When he touched it his hand came away sticky with blood .
- This is a sticky business .
- Paste is not sticky enough .
- The use of radiation disinfection could solve some sticky problems .
- My fingers gummed together as the sticky candy melted in my hand .
- having the sticky properties of an adhesive
Synonyms: gluey, glutinous, gummy, mucilaginous, pasty, viscid, viscous,
- covered with an adhesive material
- hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment; "awkward (or embarrassing or difficult) moments in the discussion"; "an awkward pause followed his remark"; "a sticky question"; "in the unenviable position of resorting to an act he had planned to save for the climax of the campaign"
Synonyms: awkward, embarrassing, unenviable,
- hot or warm and humid; "muggy weather"; "the steamy tropics"; "sticky weather"
Synonyms: muggy, steamy,
- moist as with undried perspiration and with clothing sticking to the body; "felt sticky and chilly at the same time"
"sticky floor" in Chinese, "stickupfor" in Chinese, "stickupto" in Chinese, "stickweed" in Chinese, "stickwitu" in Chinese, "stickwork" in Chinese, "sticky adenosma herb" in Chinese, "sticky alder forest" in Chinese, "sticky and bitter taste in the mouth" in Chinese, "sticky and greasy fur" in Chinese,