sticker in Chinese
[ 'stikə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "sticker"Synonyms of "sticker"Use "sticker" in a sentence
- Mother says she does n't want any sticker in the house .
- Jones proved himself to be a sticker in the experiment .
- Please affix an " an mail " sticker on the envelope at the top left corner .
- Deluxe game board , dice , stickers , game rules
- You have a rainbow bumper sticker on your car that says
- Dumplings are boiled , but pot stickers are fried
- And what ' s with the princess aurora stickers
- The van needs an inspection sticker . good luck
- Her murder - spree calling card is a cartoon character sticker
- Gift edition vcd come with 1 tatoo sticker with 6 style
- a short knife with a pointed blade used for piercing or stabbing
- a particularly difficult or baffling question or problem
Synonyms: poser, stumper, toughie,
- an adhesive label
Synonyms: gummed label, paster,
- a small sharp-pointed tip resembling a spike on a stem or leaf
Synonyms: spine, thorn, prickle, pricker, spikelet,
"sticker shock" in Chinese, "bumper sticker" in Chinese, "bill sticker" in Chinese, "stickelberg" in Chinese, "stickelbruck" in Chinese, "stickell" in Chinese, "stickelmann" in Chinese, "stickeln" in Chinese, "sticker alignment" in Chinese, "sticker box" in Chinese, "sticker break" in Chinese, "sticker inside" in Chinese,