station in Chinese
[ 'steiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "station"Synonyms of "station""station" in a sentence"station" meaning
past tense: stationed past participle: stationed plural: stations present participle: stationing
- What 's the distance from here to the station ?
- I wish she had been of my own station .
- I must go to the station to meet my friend ..
- The driver gave him a lift to the station .
- We had better go back to the station now .
- The engine puffed out of the station .
- The police showed him the way to the station
- Do n't trouble to meet me at the station .
- All tv stations specialize in time wasting .
- This road will take you to the station .
- a facility equipped with special equipment and personnel for a particular purpose; "he started looking for a gas station"; "the train pulled into the station"
- the frequency assigned to a broadcasting station
- the position where someone (as a guard or sentry) stands or is assigned to stand; "a soldier manned the entrance post"; "a sentry station"
- (nautical) the location to which a ship or fleet is assigned for duty
- proper or designated social situation; "he overstepped his place"; "the responsibilities of a man in his station"; "married above her station"
Synonyms: place, Verb
- assign to a station
Synonyms: post, send, place,
"stating your qualifications" in Chinese, "stating your work experience" in Chinese, "statinov" in Chinese, "statins" in Chinese, "statio u tation( )" in Chinese, "station (l04)" in Chinese, "station (or ordinate)" in Chinese, "station (troops); quarter" in Chinese, "station a huge force" in Chinese,