staircase in Chinese
[ 'steəkeis ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "staircase"Synonyms of "staircase""staircase" in a sentence"staircase" meaning
- We must redecorate the staircase .
- Dixon flung himself up the staircase .
- Feliks is on the middle staircase and the top floor .
- He looked vaguely up the marble staircase .
- Lydia turned and ran, choking, toward the staircase .
- The result is the staircase pattern shown in fig 6-22 .
- The staircase was short, and they were soon at the top .
- He went to the staircase head and stood listening uneasily .
- Ravitch persistently cried in the black, frozen staircase .
- I crossed the staircase landing, and entered the room she indicated .
- a way of access (upward and downward) consisting of a set of steps
"moving staircase" in Chinese, "emergency staircase" in Chinese, "stair-operating ram" in Chinese, "stair-step cost" in Chinese, "stair-step costs" in Chinese, "stair-stepping" in Chinese, "staircarpet" in Chinese, "staircase ascent of st segment" in Chinese, "staircase component" in Chinese, "staircase curve" in Chinese, "staircase deflection" in Chinese,