square up in Chinese
How to pronounce "square up"Use "square up" in a sentence
- na. 清账；【拳击】摆好进攻架势
- [网络] 摆好架势；结清；清帐
- Well, everything squared up here ?
- He must square up to the reality of being out of work .
- Can i leave you to square up with the waiter ?
- She closed her fists and squared up at tess .
- After he had squared up miles of forest in a half-hour, he would take an axe head and tie a long rope to it .
- square up everything whatsoever that is has been necessary to buy
- Please square up and come back at once
- If you lend me ten pounds i'll square up with you when i get paid
- I can square up to the responsibilities for my poor family now
- She closed her fists and squared up at tess . indeed, then, i shall not fight
What is the meaning of square up in Chinese and how to say square up in Chinese? square up Chinese meaning, square up的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.