spherical in Chinese
[ 'sferikəl ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "spherical"Synonyms of "spherical""spherical" in a sentence"spherical" meaning
- The earth is a nearly spherical planet .
- Natural sediment particles are not spherical .
- A spherical earth is not hard to accept .
- Haze water drops would be spherical .
- Most viruses are spherical or roughly spherical .
- These are called spherical harmonics .
- We carry out a transformation to spherical polar coordinates .
- Aggregates are compact and close to spherical in shape .
- Many engineers shy away from spherical projection methods .
- A spherical or oval nucleus is near the centre of the cell .
- of or relating to spheres or resembling a sphere; "spherical geometry"
- having the shape of a sphere or ball; "a spherical object"; "nearly orbicular in shape"; "little globular houses like mud-wasp nests"- Zane Grey
Synonyms: ball-shaped, global, globose, globular, orbicular, spheric,
"spherical geometry" in Chinese, "spherical trigonometry" in Chinese, "spherical angle" in Chinese, "spheric well" in Chinese, "spheric wheel vehicle" in Chinese, "spheric yeast" in Chinese, "spheric-harmonic method" in Chinese, "spherica limacon teeth" in Chinese, "spherical aberration" in Chinese, "spherical aberration of vision" in Chinese, "spherical aberration,negative" in Chinese, "spherical aberration,positive" in Chinese,