speedometer in Chinese
[ spi'dɔmitə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "speedometer"Synonyms of "speedometer""speedometer" in a sentence"speedometer" meaning
- The speedometer was touching 120 mph .
- Speedometer was indicating 95 mph .
- Suppose your speedometer is broken .
- The instrument that measures the speed is a speedometer .
- You can define the excessive speed of your motor-car by a speedometer .
- On a land vehicle the speed input is usually obtained from the speedometer drive system .
- Speedometer instrument panel mounting for motor vehicles
- Like i said , never set the speedometer back
- Your speedometer is stuck in the max speed position
- Electric speedometer equipment for railway rolling stock
- a meter fixed to a vehicle that measures and displays its speed
Synonyms: speed indicator,
"air speedometer" in Chinese, "speedofmotor" in Chinese, "speedofphotographicplate" in Chinese, "speedofresponse" in Chinese, "speedofspindle" in Chinese, "speedomax" in Chinese, "speedometer adapter bracket" in Chinese, "speedometer base" in Chinese, "speedometer bushing" in Chinese, "speedometer cable" in Chinese,