speculative in Chinese
[ 'spekjulətiv, -leit- ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "speculative"Synonyms of "speculative""speculative" in a sentence"speculative" meaning
- The political aspects were at once more remote and speculative .
- The other case which is excluded is the case of speculative demand .
- Beyond that, any conclusions must be regarded as speculative .
- It rejects all dogmatic and speculative assertions in philosophy .
- His smooth, speculative face is composed to benevolent expectation .
- He caught her curious and speculative eyes fixed his hands .
- It is unclear whether proposals have gone beyond the speculative stage .
- In his speculative wanderings abroad he had seen many such great palaces .
- Non-morphological criteria of metastasizing potential are largely speculative .
- It was his intent to build on direct observation and avoid speculative hypotheses .
- showing curiosity; "if someone saw a man climbing a light post they might get inquisitive"; "raised a speculative eyebrow"
Synonyms: inquisitive, questioning, wondering,
- not based on fact or investigation; "a notional figure of cost helps in determining production costs"; "speculative knowledge"
- not financially safe or secure; "a bad investment"; "high risk investments"; "anything that promises to pay too much can''t help being risky"; "speculative business enterprises"
Synonyms: bad, risky, high-risk,
"speculative market" in Chinese, "speculative geometry" in Chinese, "speculation in stock" in Chinese, "speculation in stocks" in Chinese, "speculation market" in Chinese, "speculation on foreign exchange" in Chinese, "speculation on stocks" in Chinese, "speculative activites" in Chinese, "speculative activity" in Chinese, "speculative attack" in Chinese, "speculative boom" in Chinese,