spectrometer in Chinese
- Anomalies are resolved by the sweep spectrometer .
- Figure b shows a scheme of a mass spectrometer coupled to a gas chromatograph .
- Almost all the spectrometers employed in industry are used for this purpose .
- Scientists began using spectrometers to investigate the properties of the elements .
- One of the advantages of the mass spectrometer is that it can record spectra from small quantities of substance .
- An obvious restraint in the use of isotope ratios results from the need to employ mass spectrometers .
- The scanning electron microscope provides information on chemical composition by use of x-ray spectrometer attachments .
- Exploring the optimization of the spectrometer adjustment
- To improve the method of adjusting the spectrometer
- Inductive coupled plasma emission spectrometer icp
- spectroscope for obtaining a mass spectrum by deflecting ions into a thin slit and measuring the ion current with an electrometer
Synonyms: mass spectrometer,
"mass spectrometer" in Chinese, "spectroirradiator" in Chinese, "spectrolite" in Chinese, "spectrolog" in Chinese, "spectrology" in Chinese, "spectromenter" in Chinese, "spectrometer chamber" in Chinese, "spectrometer channel" in Chinese, "spectrometer cliff" in Chinese, "spectrometer method" in Chinese,