specific in Chinese
[ spi'sifik ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "specific"Synonyms of "specific""specific" in a sentence"specific" meaning
- The so-called specific was a fraud .
- Some specific problems have yet to be solved .
- This book has a very specific purpose .
- This argument requires a specific explanation .
- I told him that we could talk specifics .
- I bought it for a specific purpose .
- I want a specific analysis of the problem .
- This method was used to prepare specific alkanols .
- Some specific corporate complaints were justified .
- Several copies of specific chromosome are present .
- (sometimes followed by `to'') applying to or characterized by or distinguishing something particular or special or unique; "rules with specific application"; "demands specific to the job"; "a specific and detailed account of the accident"
- being or affecting a disease produced by a particular microorganism or condition; used also of stains or dyes used in making microscope slides; "quinine is highly specific for malaria"; "a specific remedy"; "a specific stain is one having a specific affinity for particular structural elements"
- relating to or distinguishing or constituting a taxonomic species; "specific characters"
- stated explicitly or in detail; "needed a specific amount"
- a medicine that has a mitigating effect on a specific disease; "quinine is a specific for malaria"
- a fact about some part (as opposed to general); "he always reasons from the particular to the general"
"specific gravity" in Chinese, "specific activity" in Chinese, "specific performance" in Chinese, "specific mass" in Chinese, "host specific" in Chinese, "specific duty" in Chinese, "specific remedy" in Chinese, "specific characters" in Chinese, "specific surface" in Chinese, "specifc heat" in Chinese, "specifcation sheet" in Chinese, "specifcity" in Chinese, "specifeca tion speeification" in Chinese, "specifiable" in Chinese, "specific ability" in Chinese, "specific abrasion energy" in Chinese, "specific absorbance" in Chinese, "specific absorbed dose" in Chinese,