sore in Chinese
[ sɔ, sɔə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sore"Synonyms of "sore"Use "sore" in a sentence
- I pondered a moment in sore perplexity .
- His sore spirit distorted his face .
- Time does not always heal old sores .
- We had evidently touched some sore spot .
- Why do you have to stick out like a sore thumb ?
- He is a sore of i-love-me fellow .
- The open part of the sore will soon heal up .
- His feet were sore and his back and shoulders ached .
- Patience is a plaster for all sores .
- No man will admit his sores .
- an open skin infection
- roused to anger; "stayed huffy a good while"- Mark Twain; "she gets mad when you wake her up so early"; "mad at his friend"; "sore over a remark"
Synonyms: huffy, mad,
- hurting; "the tender spot on his jaw"
Synonyms: sensitive, raw, tender,
- causing misery or pain or distress; "it was a sore trial to him"; "the painful process of growing up"
Synonyms: afflictive, painful,
"saddle sore" in Chinese, "bed sore" in Chinese, "cold sore" in Chinese, "sore throat" in Chinese, "open sore" in Chinese, "sore place" in Chinese, "putrid sore throat" in Chinese, "sordongnokh" in Chinese, "sordoni" in Chinese, "sordonnakh" in Chinese, "sordor" in Chinese, "sordwana bay" in Chinese, "sore and stiff after riding" in Chinese, "sore and tenderness of eyelid" in Chinese, "sore dewlap" in Chinese, "sore eyes" in Chinese,