solution in Chinese
[ sə'lju:ʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "solution"Synonyms of "solution""solution" in a sentence"solution" meaning
- They tried everyway to find the solution .
- The problem calls for immediate solution .
- He doped out a solution to the problem .
- Electrodes are introduced into a water solution .
- Lipase acts only in an alkaline solution .
- Another solution is to have adjustable foils .
- You transfer the solution to an evaporating basin .
- These worms are placed in dilute salt solutions .
- The resulting solution is known as the gradient .
- These he called asymptotic solutions .
- the successful action of solving a problem; "the solution took three hours"
- a method for solving a problem; "the easy solution is to look it up in the handbook"
- a statement that solves a problem or explains how to solve the problem; "they were trying to find a peaceful solution"; "the answers were in the back of the book"; "he computed the result to four decimal places"
Synonyms: answer, result, resolution, solvent,
- the set of values that give a true statement when substituted into an equation
- a homogeneous mixture of two or more substances; frequently (but not necessarily) a liquid solution; "he used a solution of peroxide and water"
"solution pressure" in Chinese, "chameleon solution" in Chinese, "fixing solution" in Chinese, "solution set" in Chinese, "acd solution" in Chinese, "solution treatment" in Chinese, "saturated solution" in Chinese, "buffer solution" in Chinese, "final solution" in Chinese, "solutio" in Chinese, "solutio atropini sulfurici in ampullis" in Chinese, "solutio camphorae oleosa in ampullis" in Chinese, "solutio resinae chloroformica" in Chinese, "solutio rinciple" in Chinese, "solution (l03)" in Chinese, "solution adhesive" in Chinese, "solution adhesives" in Chinese, "solution adjuvant" in Chinese,