social in Chinese
[ 'səuʃəl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "social"Synonyms of "social""social" in a sentence"social" meaning
- His social attitudes are being questioned .
- He had a quiet, tidy social manner .
- Correct ideas come from social practice .
- All social phenomena are interconnected .
- Social development is indeed double-edged .
- Huntingtower road was in a better social area .
- I've promise to do the social side .
- Man 's social being determines his consciousness .
- The social order of ants is very interesting .
- Most bees and wasps are social insects .
- living together or enjoying life in communities or organized groups; "a human being is a social animal"; "mature social behavior"
- relating to human society and its members; "social institutions"; "societal evolution"; "societal forces"; "social legislation"
- relating to or belonging to or characteristic of high society; "made fun of her being so social and high-toned"; "a social gossip colum"; "the society page"
- marked by friendly companionship with others; "a social cup of coffee"
- tending to move or live together in groups or colonies of the same kind; "ants are social insects"
- composed of sociable people or formed for the purpose of sociability; "a purely social club"; "the church has a large social hall"; "a social director"
- a party of people assembled to promote sociability and communal activity
Synonyms: sociable, mixer,
"social gospel" in Chinese, "social democracy" in Chinese, "social anthropology" in Chinese, "social dancing" in Chinese, "social disease" in Chinese, "social psychology" in Chinese, "social studies" in Chinese, "social work" in Chinese, "social security" in Chinese, "sociable extroverted" in Chinese, "sociable lapwing" in Chinese, "sociable number" in Chinese, "sociably" in Chinese, "sociacline" in Chinese, "social a roval" in Chinese, "social ability" in Chinese, "social acceptability" in Chinese, "social accommodation" in Chinese,