smith in Chinese
[ smiθ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "smith"Use "smith" in a sentence
- Ms. smith , here are your suitcases .
- Mrs. smith teaches the rising fives .
- Smith is a very common english surname .
- Mr. smith challenged chairman's ruling .
- Which one do you like best , mr. smith ?
- I gave over trying to convince mr. smith .
- Ms. smith , your two guests are here .
- I am very glad you like it , ms. smith .
- I didn't have to ask for mr. smith after all .
- The judge divorced mr. and mrs. smith .
- someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)
- someone who works at something specified
"grannie smith" in Chinese, "sword smith" in Chinese, "smite 的过去分词。" in Chinese, "smite 的过去式。" in Chinese, "smitegood" in Chinese, "smitek" in Chinese, "smitells" in Chinese, "smith act families committee" in Chinese, "smith act victims amnesty committee" in Chinese, "smith admittance chart" in Chinese, "smith alloy" in Chinese,