slope in Chinese
[ sləup ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "slope"Synonyms of "slope""slope" in a sentence"slope" meaning
past tense: sloped past participle: sloped plural: slopes present participle: sloping
- The inverse of its slope is the speed of light .
- The slopes of the hills were planted tea bushes .
- Pears grow on the cool mountain slopes .
- The slopes of the hills were planted with tea bushes .
- The slopes of the roofs are shown in the figure .
- Slowly, steadily, it ascended the slope .
- The slope of titration curve is at a minimum .
- Rates of flow are represented by the slopes .
- Our lawn slopes down to the river .
- The car can 't come up , as the slope is so steep .
- the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal; "a five-degree gradient"
- an elevated geological formation; "he climbed the steep slope"; "the house was built on the side of a mountain"
Synonyms: incline, side, Verb
- be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
Synonyms: incline, pitch,
"sloping" in Chinese, "slope wash" in Chinese, "continental slope" in Chinese, "glide slope" in Chinese, "slop weight" in Chinese, "slop-conveyance method" in Chinese, "slop-intercept form" in Chinese, "slop-room" in Chinese, "slopac" in Chinese, "slope agar" in Chinese, "slope air course" in Chinese, "slope amplification" in Chinese, "slope analysis" in Chinese,