slipper in Chinese
[ 'slipə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "slipper"Synonyms of "slipper""slipper" in a sentence"slipper" meaning
past tense: slippered past participle: slippered plural: slippers present participle: slippering
- He had his slippers on, and a loose bedgown .
- I put on the ballet slippers and ran up on stage .
- They had suffered to put on his night-gown and slippers .
- They would work slippers and cushions for mr. slope .
- The valet shambled down the passage in his slippers .
- Her flat cloth slippers were propped up on a footwarmer, and a cat reposed on her lap .
- He went upstairs to put on his slippershis elegant slippers of seal-brown, shaped like medieval shoes .
- She was surprised to find that the bride had changed her slippers for heavy shoes and was pinning up her skirts .
- Little and dark miss mayer used to go about in soft slippers not be heard and the better to spy on the girls .
- Wearing stockings and slippers , she can make out with her foot the outlines and colors of a picture hidden under a carpet .
"toe slipper" in Chinese, "turkish slipper" in Chinese, "grecian slippers" in Chinese, "slipper sock" in Chinese, "slipper bath" in Chinese, "slipper chair" in Chinese, "slipped thread" in Chinese, "slipped toe" in Chinese, "slipped upper femoral epiphysis" in Chinese, "slippeddisk" in Chinese, "slippedmultiple" in Chinese, "slipper block" in Chinese, "slipper bracket" in Chinese, "slipper brake" in Chinese,