sling in Chinese
[ sliŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sling"Synonyms of "sling""sling" in a sentence"sling" meaning
past tense: slung past participle: slung plural: slings present participle: slinging
- Both pelvic and thoracic sling restraints are used .
- You 're slinging mud at me -- that 's a pack of lies !
- He slung his rifle and struck off down the trail .
- The men slung their packs again .
- Now he took off the blazer and slung it over his shoulder .
- She slung the mail at him from ten feet away .
- The driver was slinging a pedestrian who had got in his way .
- You're slinging hash .
- Marie slung her rucksack on the ground and sat beside it .
- He had his bundle of papers in a bag slung across his shoulder .
- bandage to support an injured forearm; consisting of a wide triangular piece of cloth hanging from around the neck
Synonyms: scarf bandage, triangular bandage,
- a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms; used to propel small stones
Synonyms: slingshot, catapult,
- a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- hurl as if with a sling
- hold or carry in a sling; "he cannot button his shirt with his slinged arm"
- move with a sling; "sling the cargo onto the ship"
- hang loosely or freely; let swing
"slung" in Chinese, "sling cart" in Chinese, "sling dog" in Chinese, "slung shot" in Chinese, "mud slinging" in Chinese, "brandy sling" in Chinese, "slin emissivity" in Chinese, "slin of lenticular nucleus" in Chinese, "slinchenko" in Chinese, "slinde" in Chinese, "slindon" in Chinese, "sling a cask" in Chinese, "sling a scaffold from a roof" in Chinese, "sling a snot" in Chinese, "sling and dolly" in Chinese,