slanting in Chinese
- I need to get your slant on the situation .
- It was easier to see the slant of the fish line .
- The early sunset was slanting across the park .
- The line is slanting to the left .
- The farms of shaanxi could have been described as slanting .
- The two brothers certainly had a different slant on life .
- That tree slants to one side because of the heavy winds .
- This axis may be horizontal or it may slant or plunge .
- Close the window quickly lest the raindrops ( should ) slant in .
- We should avoid a rather slanted account of the meeting .
"slant" in Chinese, "slant rhyme" in Chinese, "slanted strut" in Chinese, "slanted tubular furnace" in Chinese, "slanted welt pocket" in Chinese, "slanted-bar blade" in Chinese, "slantendicular" in Chinese, "slanting and uneven" in Chinese, "slanting asymtote" in Chinese, "slanting attack" in Chinese, "slanting butt seam welding" in Chinese,