situation in Chinese
[ ˌsitju'eiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "situation"Synonyms of "situation"Use "situation" in a sentence
- I really should straighten my situation out .
- His assessment of the situation was spot-on .
- The current situation is growing increasingly tense .
- I need to get your slant on the situation .
- I know very little about the situation there .
- What is your assessment of the situation ?
- The situation does not permit of any delay .
- The situation came down to one essential .
- The international situation is extremely serious .
- He summed up the situation at a glance .
- a job in an organization; "he occupied a post in the treasury"
Synonyms: position, post, berth, office, spot, billet, place,
- physical position in relation to the surroundings; "the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides"
- a condition or position in which you find yourself; "the unpleasant situation (or position) of having to choose between two evils"; "found herself in a very fortunate situation"
- the general state of things; the combination of circumstances at a given time; "the present international situation is dangerous"; "wondered how such a state of affairs had come about"; "eternal truths will be neither true nor eternal unless they have fresh meaning for every new social situation"- Franklin D.Roosevelt
Synonyms: state of affairs,
- a complex or critical or unusual difficulty; "the dangerous situation developed suddenly"; "that''s quite a situation"; "no human situation is simple"
"situations vacant" in Chinese, "situation comedy" in Chinese, "critical situation" in Chinese, "situation ethics" in Chinese, "situated in front near or at the front" in Chinese, "situated in the front part of a vehicle" in Chinese, "situated in the middle" in Chinese, "situated learning" in Chinese, "situated very close together" in Chinese, "situation (l02)" in Chinese, "situation a guest asks for the bill" in Chinese, "situation action pair" in Chinese, "situation action rule" in Chinese,