site in Chinese
[ sait ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "site"Synonyms of "site""site" in a sentence"site" meaning
past tense: sited past participle: sited plural: sites present participle: siting
- Such sites act as metabolic sinks .
- Is it safe to site the power plant here ?
- The site must be levelled before it is built upon .
- This structure is the site for renin production .
- What happens to water on the site ?
- They broke the ice and carried water to the site .
- They finally selected two separate sites .
- Media flocked to the murder site .
- Careful observation of the infusion site is necessary .
- Extremely mutable sites are called "hot spots" .
- a computer connected to the internet that maintains a series of web pages on the World Wide Web; "the Israeli web site was damaged by hostile hackers"
Synonyms: web site, website, internet site,
- physical position in relation to the surroundings; "the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides"
- the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located); "a good site for the school"
Synonyms: land site, Verb
- assign a location to; "The company located some of their agents in Los Angeles"
Synonyms: locate, place,
"hard site" in Chinese, "receptor site" in Chinese, "launching site" in Chinese, "sitcome" in Chinese, "sitd" in Chinese, "sitd still in the dark" in Chinese, "sitdown" in Chinese, "sitdowner" in Chinese, "site a embly" in Chinese, "site acceptance" in Chinese, "site acceptance test" in Chinese, "site access denied" in Chinese,