simplicity in Chinese
[ sim'plisiti ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "simplicity"Synonyms of "simplicity"Use "simplicity" in a sentence
- The banker was laughing at his simplicity .
- He substituted cunning for their simplicity .
- This at least had the merit of simplicity .
- This is omitted from the diagram, for simplicity .
- Her direct simplicity put him at his ease .
- I like her all the better for her simplicity .
- No connection between simplicity and decay appears .
- Today the keynote of the wedding gown is simplicity .
- My host apologized for the simplicity of the fare .
- The inner electrons have an appealing simplicity .
- lack of ornamentation; "the room was simply decorated with great restraint"
Synonyms: chasteness, restraint, simpleness,
- freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort; "he rose through the ranks with apparent ease"; "they put it into containers for ease of transportation"; "the very easiness of the deed held her back"
Synonyms: ease, easiness, simpleness,
- the quality of being simple or uncompounded; "the simplicity of a crystal"
- absence of affectation or pretense
- a lack of penetration or subtlety; "they took advantage of her simplicity"
Synonyms: simpleness, simple mindedness,