signal in Chinese
[ 'signl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "signal"Synonyms of "signal""signal" in a sentence"signal" meaning
past tense: signaled past participle: signaled plural: signals present participle: signaling
(〔英国〕 -ll-) 发信号[警报]给(人、船等)；用信号[警报]通知(暴风、危险等)；用动作[手势]示意；预示。 a signaling bomb 信号弹。
- "if signal" in Chinese : 中频信号
- "no signal" in Chinese : 无信号
- "on signal" in Chinese : 开通信号; 启动信号
- "the signal" in Chinese : 诡信号
- "electrical signal; electric signal" in Chinese : 电信号
- "propagation signal (p-signal)" in Chinese : 传动信号
- "semaphore signal home signal" in Chinese : 臂板信号
- "signal first signal" in Chinese : 第一信号
- "signal plan signal timing" in Chinese : 号志时制
- "y-signal luminance signal" in Chinese : 亮度信号
- "a busy signal" in Chinese : 电话忙音
- "a signal victory" in Chinese : 伟大的胜利
- "a-n signal" in Chinese : 讯号
- "abort signal" in Chinese : 故障信号; 中断飞行信号
- "absolute signal" in Chinese : 绝对停止信号机; 绝对信号
- It automatically sends out an overdue signal .
- The other host of signal are control signals .
- They fired the signal agreed upon .
- This attenuates the offside signal .
- The signal will suspend the microprocessor .
- He signals with his hands as well as shouting .
- The rest of the signals are straightforward .
- A is the nominal output of the auxiliary signal .
- Signal conditioning is becoming more prevalent .
- A train must not pass a signal that means danger .
- notably out of the ordinary; "the year saw one signal triumph for the Labour party"
- be a signal for or a symptom of; "These symptoms indicate a serious illness"; "Her behavior points to a severe neurosis"; "The economic indicators signal that the euro is undervalued"
Synonyms: bespeak, betoken, indicate, point,
- communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu"
Synonyms: sign, signalize, signalise, Noun
- any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message; "signals from the boat suddenly stopped"
Synonyms: signaling, sign,
- any incitement to action; "he awaited the signal to start"; "the victory was a signal for wild celebration"
- an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
- "signal" meaning: Noun: signal signul Any nonverbal acti...
- "signal" meaning in Japanese: １signal n. 合図, 信号; きっかけ. 【動詞＋】 ◆The search party answered ...
- "signal" meaning in Korean: noun, 신호, 군호, 도화선, 짝패에게 보내는 암호의 수, 신호(용)의, 뛰어난, 훌륭한, 신호(군호...
- "signal" meaning in Russian: 1) команда; знак; сигнал Ex: a signal of distress сигнал б...
- "signal" meaning in Arabic: adj. بارز, رائع, إشارة
- "signal" meaning in French: adj. signalé; éclatant, remarquable; insigne; notoire n....