signal in Chinese
[ 'signl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "signal"Synonyms of "signal""signal" in a sentence"signal" meaning
past tense: signaled past participle: signaled plural: signals present participle: signaling
- It automatically sends out an overdue signal .
- The other host of signal are control signals .
- They fired the signal agreed upon .
- This attenuates the offside signal .
- The signal will suspend the microprocessor .
- He signals with his hands as well as shouting .
- The rest of the signals are straightforward .
- A is the nominal output of the auxiliary signal .
- Signal conditioning is becoming more prevalent .
- A train must not pass a signal that means danger .
- notably out of the ordinary; "the year saw one signal triumph for the Labour party"
- be a signal for or a symptom of; "These symptoms indicate a serious illness"; "Her behavior points to a severe neurosis"; "The economic indicators signal that the euro is undervalued"
Synonyms: bespeak, betoken, indicate, point,
- communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs; "He signed his disapproval with a dismissive hand gesture"; "The diner signaled the waiters to bring the menu"
Synonyms: sign, signalize, signalise, Noun
- any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message; "signals from the boat suddenly stopped"
Synonyms: signaling, sign,
- any incitement to action; "he awaited the signal to start"; "the victory was a signal for wild celebration"
- an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes