shrub in Chinese
[ ʃrʌb ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "shrub"Use "shrub" in a sentence
- The flowering shrubs were a scarlet flame .
- There are the blooming shrubs .
- All the shrubs are in blossom .
- She pitched forward and vanished among the shrubs .
- Antitranspirants are often used in transplanting certain trees and shrubs .
- They are an imprecisely defined group of shrubs and small trees found in the southeast .
- The farmers and their families were moving about the lawn, among the flowers and shrubs .
- They plucked the long grass and nettles from the tombs, thinned the poor shrubs and roots .
- The savanna browsing black rhino has a prehensile lip for feeding on shrubs .
- A shower of rain was falling gently, yet fast, on the late flowers and russet autumn shrubs .
- a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems