shrinkage in Chinese
[ 'ʃrinkidʒ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "shrinkage"Synonyms of "shrinkage""shrinkage" in a sentence"shrinkage" meaning
- There has been some shrinkage in our export trade .
- Shrinkage level could be used as an index of agitation .
- Shrinkage stress was found to increase linearly with cure temperature .
- On the other hand it is important to consider the shrinkage due to drying out .
- The swelling or shrinkage with changes in moisture content is known as movement .
- During the manufacturing process a plant usually experiences a degree of material shrinkage .
- The initial inner diameter of the outer cylinder was 59mm, giving a shrinkage allowance of 1. 5% .
- The initial inner diameter of the outer cylinder was 59 mm, giving a shrinkage allowance of 1. 5% .
- Freyssinet flat jacks may be required to compensate for distortions arising from creep and shrinkage .
- In addition, elutriation, growth, shrinkage and reaction act differently for the different-sized particles in the bed .
"shrinkage theory" in Chinese, "shrinkable" in Chinese, "shrinkable cover" in Chinese, "shrinkable film" in Chinese, "shrinkable polythene film bag" in Chinese, "shrinkable tube" in Chinese, "shrinkage allowanace" in Chinese, "shrinkage allowance" in Chinese, "shrinkage and temperature reinforcement" in Chinese, "shrinkage apparatus" in Chinese,