shoulder in Chinese
[ 'ʃəuldə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "shoulder"Synonyms of "shoulder""shoulder" in a sentence"shoulder" meaning
past tense: shouldered past participle: shouldered plural: shoulders present participle: shouldering
- The thick shoulders sagged in misery .
- I know she needs my shoulder very much .
- Kennedy cradled the phone on his shoulder .
- She admired the firm set of his shoulders .
- The coat does not sit properly across the shoulders .
- Wharton gave a contemptuous shrug of the shoulders .
- Over his shoulder the driver snarled, "no. "
- He won't talk straight from the shoulder .
- She leaned lightly against his shoulder .
- He hugged the boy's shoulders again .
- a narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road; "the car pulled off onto the shoulder"
- the part of a garment that covers or fits over the shoulder; "an ornamental gold braid on the shoulder of his uniform"
- the part of the body between the neck and the upper arm
- a ball-and-socket joint between the head of the humerus and a cavity of the scapula
Synonyms: shoulder joint, articulatio humeri,
- a cut of meat including the upper joint of the foreleg
- push with the shoulders; "He shouldered his way into the crowd"
- carry a burden, either real or metaphoric; "shoulder the burden"
- lift onto one''s shoulders
- "shoulder" meaning: Noun: shoulder shówldu(r) The part of ...
- "shoulder" meaning in Japanese: １shoulder n. 肩; 肩状部分. 【動詞＋】 ◆bare one's shoulder 片肌を脱ぐ ◆di...
- "shoulder" meaning in Korean: noun, 어깨, 어깨고기(앞발의), 어깨에 해당하는 부분(the ~ of a bottle, the ~ ...
- "shoulder" meaning in Russian: 1) плечо Ex: shoulder balance _спорт. стойка на плечах Ex:...
- "shoulder" meaning in Arabic: n. كتف, عاتق, كتف لبجبل, هامش الطريق, حافة الطريق, جانب ...
- "shoulder" meaning in French: n. épaule, bas-côté v. charger sur l'épaule; porter un ...
"shouldered" in Chinese, "cold shoulder" in Chinese, "shoulder strap" in Chinese, "shoulder blade" in Chinese, "shoulder belt" in Chinese, "soft shoulder" in Chinese, "shoulder bone" in Chinese, "shoulder brace" in Chinese, "shoulder loop" in Chinese, "should-cost estimates" in Chinese, "should-launched anti-aircraft missile" in Chinese, "shoulda" in Chinese, "shoulde neck point" in Chinese, "shouldejoint" in Chinese, "shoulder (road)" in Chinese, "shoulder a big beam" in Chinese, "shoulder abduction splint" in Chinese, "shoulder abductor" in Chinese,