shop in Chinese
[ ʃɔp ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "shop"Synonyms of "shop""shop" in a sentence"shop" meaning
past tense: shopped past participle: shopped plural: shops present participle: shopping
- There is a shop at the end of this lane .
- The scene cuts from the shop to the street .
- It 's easy to open a shop but hard to keep it open .
- There is a shop at the end of the street .
- Sale goods in this shop are not exchangeable .
- Do you shop around a lot for bargains ?
- This shop has a satisfactory variety of goods .
- The children were playing at keeping shop .
- We usually do our shopping at the weekend .
- The clothes in this shop are priced high .
- a course of instruction in a trade (as carpentry or electricity); "I built a birdhouse in shop"
Synonyms: shop class,
- a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
- small workplace where handcrafts or manufacturing are done
Synonyms: workshop, Verb
- give away information about somebody; "He told on his classmate who had cheated on the exam"
Synonyms: denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shit, snitch, stag,
- do one''s shopping; "She goes shopping every Friday"
- shop around; not necessarily buying; "I don''t need help, I''m just browsing"
- do one''s shopping at; do business with; be a customer or client of
Synonyms: patronize, patronise, shop at, buy at, frequent, sponsor,
"shopping" in Chinese, "machine shop" in Chinese, "shop drawing" in Chinese, "bucket shop" in Chinese, "policy shop" in Chinese, "shopping centre" in Chinese, "gospel shop" in Chinese, "shop steward" in Chinese, "beauty shop" in Chinese, "shootout with police" in Chinese, "shootroot ratioo" in Chinese, "shoots" in Chinese, "shootthorn" in Chinese, "shootwithgreatprecision" in Chinese, "shop around" in Chinese, "shop assistant" in Chinese, "shop assistant and customer" in Chinese, "shop assistant, salesman" in Chinese,