shooter in Chinese
[ 'ʃu:tə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "shooter"Use "shooter" in a sentence
- He was a magical shooter in our squad and his every shot did execution in battle .
- The soldiers shouldered shooters on their shoulders
- Listen , you ' re either a shooter or you ' re not
- Those men are sharp - shooters for the national team
- Yao is a deadly short - range jump shooter
- Lovely biscuits shooter games - 4455 miniclip games
- Lt looks like one shooter came from down there
- And if they were professional shooters , iike you say ,
- Neighbors described the suspected shooter as " sweet "
- It looks like one shooter came from down there
- a large marble used for shooting in the game of marbles
- a professional killer who uses a gun
Synonyms: gunman, gunslinger, hired gun, gun, gun for hire, triggerman, hit man, hitman, torpedo,
- (sports) a player who drives or kicks a ball at the goal (or a basketball player who shoots at the basket)
- a gambler who throws dice in the game of craps
- a person who shoots (usually with respect to their ability to shoot); "he is a crack shot"; "a poor shooter"
"biscuit shooter" in Chinese, "straight shooter" in Chinese, "line shooter" in Chinese, "square shooter" in Chinese, "pill shooter" in Chinese, "bean shooter" in Chinese, "a squirrel shooter" in Chinese, "shoot-through" in Chinese, "shoota boy" in Chinese, "shootback method" in Chinese, "shootbud" in Chinese, "shootdown" in Chinese, "shooter chip" in Chinese, "shooter cn" in Chinese, "shooter game" in Chinese, "shooter jennings" in Chinese,