shoot in Chinese
[ ʃu:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "shoot"Synonyms of "shoot"Use "shoot" in a sentence
past tense: shot past participle: shot plural: shoots present participle: shooting
- Val did come like a shot at six o'clock .
- They had shot their last bolt .
- She shot an admonitory glance at her son .
- Do you wish when you see a shooting star ?
- He particularly warmed to her parting shot .
- He was going to fight me down to the last shot .
- He was found guilty and condemned to be shot .
- Yale shot him a quick, shrewd glance .
- I aim by sound and i am an expert shot .
- He has won several cups for shooting .
- the act of shooting at targets; "they hold a shoot every weekend during the summer"
- a new branch
- give an injection to; "We injected the glucose into the patient''s vein"
- produce buds, branches, or germinate; "the potatoes sprouted"
Synonyms: spud, germinate, pullulate, bourgeon, burgeon forth, sprout,
- measure the altitude of by using a sextant; "shoot a star"
- utter fast and forcefully; "She shot back an answer"
- make a film or photograph of something; "take a scene"; "shoot a movie"
Synonyms: film, take,
- record on photographic film; "I photographed the scene of the accident"; "She snapped a picture of the President"
Synonyms: photograph, snap,
- score; "shoot a basket"; "shoot a goal"
- fire a shot; "the gunman blasted away"
- hit with a missile from a weapon
Synonyms: hit, pip,
- spend frivolously and unwisely; "Fritter away one''s inheritance"
Synonyms: fritter, frivol away, dissipate, fritter away, fool, fool away,
- throw dice, as in a crap game
- variegate by interweaving weft threads of different colors; "shoot cloth"
- force or drive (a fluid or gas) into by piercing; "inject hydrogen into the balloon"
- throw or propel in a specific direction or towards a specific objective; "shoot craps"; "shoot a golf ball"
- move quickly and violently; "The car tore down the street"; "He came charging into my office"
Synonyms: tear, shoot down, charge, buck,
- run or move very quickly or hastily; "She dashed into the yard"
Synonyms: dart, dash, scoot, scud, flash,
- send forth suddenly, intensely, swiftly; "shoot a glance"
- cause a sharp and sudden pain in; "The pain shot up her leg"
- kill by firing a missile
- emit (as light, flame, or fumes) suddenly and forcefully; "The dragon shot fumes and flames out of its mouth"
"shot tower" in Chinese, "clout shooting" in Chinese, "long shot" in Chinese, "scatter shot" in Chinese, "dolly shot" in Chinese, "big shot" in Chinese, "trick shot" in Chinese, "standby shooting" in Chinese, "line shooting" in Chinese, "shoora" in Chinese, "shoorder" in Chinese, "shoorder work order" in Chinese, "shooshan" in Chinese, "shooshtar" in Chinese, "shoot (sprout )" in Chinese, "shoot a bear" in Chinese, "shoot a bolt" in Chinese, "shoot a close up" in Chinese,