shoot apex in Chinese
- It has leaf primordia and a shoot apex .
- Minute fragments of shoot apices are proverbially difficult to culture .
- The entire shoot apex of a horsetail could fit into the large apical cell in the growing tip of a fern .
- Wardlaw reproduced to the same scale photographs of the vegetative shoot apex of many primitive and advanced land plants .
- However , the effects on nicotine production caused by leaf wounding were smaller than that caused by removing the shoot apex
- Morphology and cytohistological zonation appeared different between cone apex and the vegetative shoot apex
- The results showed that removal of the shoot apex resulted in significant increase in nicotine concentration in different organs and whole tobacco plants
- The second leaf takes place at the basal part of the first leaf and originates from the shoot apex cells when the first leaf pierces the calyptra
- The changes of protein content in shoot apices and leaves was not obvious after seedling cold - treatment . but germinating seeds displayed ris
- Removal of the shoot apex and leaf wounding did not show any influences on nitrogen uptake by plant , but increased nicotine production per unit nitrogen
- More examples： 1 2
"solar apex" in Chinese, "rhythm shooting" in Chinese, "shot tower" in Chinese, "clout shooting" in Chinese, "shoot out" in Chinese, "stump shoot" in Chinese, "reflection shooting" in Chinese, "falling shot" in Chinese, "shot compressor" in Chinese, "shoot an airfield" in Chinese, "shoot an approach" in Chinese, "shoot and hit with the first arrow" in Chinese, "shoot and scoot" in Chinese, "shoot and scoot indirect fire system" in Chinese, "shoot apical meristem" in Chinese, "shoot aside" in Chinese, "shoot at" in Chinese, "shoot at a target" in Chinese,