ship in Chinese
How to pronounce "ship"Use "ship" in a sentence
past tense: shipped past participle: shipped plural: ships present participle: shipping
1.船；大船；海船；舰〔作阴性看，代名词用 she, her〕。
- A small leak will sink a great ship .
- The water pulled the ship down by the stern .
- The ship was sailing at 35 knots .
- Eager yells echoed through the ship .
- The ship came into sight out of the fog .
- The ship came within range of the guns .
- The sea was breaking over the wrecked ship .
- The ship had left lisbon four days earlier .
- A dear ship stands long in the haven .
- His brother is a steward of the ship .
- a vessel that carries passengers or freightVerb
- place on board a ship; "ship the cargo in the hold of the vessel"
- travel by ship
- transport commercially
Synonyms: transport, send,
- go on board
- hire for work on a ship
"shipping" in Chinese
, "shioze silk" in Chinese
, "shiozo" in Chinese
, "shiozu" in Chinese
, "shiozuka" in Chinese
, "shiozumi" in Chinese
, "ship a sea" in Chinese
, "ship abandoner" in Chinese
, "ship abstracts" in Chinese
, "ship acquisition" in Chinese
What is the meaning of ship in Chinese and how to say ship in Chinese? ship Chinese meaning, ship的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.