ship to in Chinese
How to pronounce "ship to""ship to" in a sentence
- We sent three enemy ships to the bottom .
- The gift was disassembled and shipped to its new land .
- They have had to maneuver the ship to avoid unforeseen shoals and shallows .
- But now your president sneaks a few old airplanes and ships to england .
- Nevertheless he accepted the odds, determined to fight his ship to the last .
- The san diego plant was disassembled, shipped to cuba, and put into operation in about five months .
- Then, what was the surprise of the crew of the large ship to hear strange tappings in the hold .
- Doc daneeka had been drafted and shipped to pianosa as a flight surgeon, even though he was terrified of flying .
- Away i would spin the ship to the other, only to find perils accumulating to starboard and be crazy to port again .
- They voyaged in sailing ship to the china sea
What is the meaning of ship to in Chinese and how to say ship to in Chinese? ship to Chinese meaning, ship to的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.