ship by in Chinese
How to pronounce "ship by""ship by" in a sentence
- People usually personify a ship by referring to it as "she" .
- All girders shipped by rail were arranged on a flatbed rail car .
- With huge sums of money at stake, the last thing i wanted was to be shipping by air .
- Illustrations of the destruction caused to ships by air blast from a nuclear explosion are presented in chapter v .
- Helen ： how much of it do you want shipped by air
- We made contact with the ship by radio
- We usually launch a ship by end launching
- The goods were shipped by express train
- As requested , the goods will be shipped by august 7 2002
- It normally takes 45days to ship by sea from china to the us
What is the meaning of ship by in Chinese and how to say ship by in Chinese? ship by Chinese meaning, ship by的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.