shape in Chinese
[ ʃeip ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "shape"Synonyms of "shape""shape" in a sentence"shape" meaning
past tense: shaped past participle: shaped plural: shapes present participle: shaping
- The shape of the control box is arbitrary .
- That's the way i'm getting back into shape .
- The front wheel of the bicycle was out of shape .
- Press out shapes from a piece of card .
- Our plans now began to take shape .
- You really see the shape of the land .
- The temper of the clay was right for shaping .
- This shape allows only tensile strain .
- Take exercise if you are out of shape .
- The earth is shaped almost like an orange .
- the spatial arrangement of something as distinct from its substance; "geometry is the mathematical science of shape"
- the visual appearance of something or someone; "the delicate cast of his features"
Synonyms: form, cast,
- any spatial attributes (especially as defined by outline); "he could barely make out their shapes"
Synonyms: form, configuration, contour, conformation,
- alternative names for the body of a human being; "Leonardo studied the human body"; "he has a strong physique"; "the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak"
Synonyms: human body, physical body, material body, soma, build, figure, physique, anatomy, bod, chassis, frame, form, flesh,
- a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
Synonyms: form, pattern,
- a concrete representation of an otherwise nebulous concept; "a circle was the embodiment of his concept of life"
- the state of (good) health (especially in the phrases `in condition'' or `in shape'' or `out of condition'' or `out of shape'')
Synonyms: condition, Verb
- give shape or form to; "shape the dough"; "form the young child''s character"
- shape or influence; give direction to; "experience often determines ability"; "mold public opinion"
Synonyms: determine, mold, influence, regulate,
- make something, usually for a specific function; "She molded the rice balls carefully"; "Form cylinders from the dough"; "shape a figure"; "Work the metal into a sword"
Synonyms: form, work, mold, mould, forge,
"shape factor" in Chinese, "shaped brick" in Chinese, "pear shaped" in Chinese, "razor shape" in Chinese, "shapagat" in Chinese, "shapan" in Chinese, "shapar" in Chinese, "shapatin" in Chinese, "shapcott" in Chinese, "shape (or section)" in Chinese, "shape a course" in Chinese, "shape a folktale into a narrative poem" in Chinese, "shape a postwar government to" in Chinese,