shading in Chinese
[ 'ʃeidiŋ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "shading"Synonyms of "shading""shading" in a sentence"shading" meaning
- A voice reached him out of the shade .
- We'd better shade a leg or we'll be late .
- Peony casts the other flowers into the shade .
- That would put penkovsky in the shade .
- Shade plants have the opposite characters .
- Byron shaded his eyes to look around .
- Do you like the blouse in this shade ?
- Oh, could you mingle in its shade !
- The shaded boxes indicate stable nuclei .
- It was definitely, unmistakably, a shade of green .
- a gradation involving small or imperceptible differences between grades
- graded markings that indicate light or shaded areas in a drawing or painting
"shade" in Chinese, "night shade" in Chinese, "window shade" in Chinese, "competitive shading" in Chinese, "shade density" in Chinese, "shadikhak pass" in Chinese, "shadikith the glider" in Chinese, "shadikuru" in Chinese, "shadily" in Chinese, "shadiness" in Chinese, "shading adjustment" in Chinese, "shading algorithms" in Chinese, "shading amplifier" in Chinese, "shading band" in Chinese,