settler in Chinese
[ 'setlə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "settler"Synonyms of "settler""settler" in a sentence"settler" meaning
- The settlers have not yet arrived .
- One of his forefathers was an early settler in america .
- The settlers fell timber .
- The new settlers wore the finest silk and velvet clothing .
- Separation is obtained by means of a series of mixers and settlers .
- This act gave 160 acres free to each settler family .
- Enterprising settlers unwisely introduced the european rabbit .
- Chinese settlers helped tame our continent during the 19th century .
- The ainu settlers in hokkaido are the last remnant of a prehistoric race .
- Chinese settlers helped tame the american continent during the 19th century .
- a person who settles in a new colony or moves into new country
- a clerk in a betting shop who calculates the winnings
- a negotiator who settles disputes