series in Chinese
[ 'siəri:z ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "series"Synonyms of "series""series" in a sentence"series" meaning
- No antivenin was necessary in this series .
- Boom ! boom ! boom ! a series of explosions shook the valley .
- The roman plan and series were the same .
- The information on the cards includes series .
- This is called a deseasonalizing time series .
- He proposed a series of informal meetings .
- The series developed below are sensible .
- This series will converge when|x|<1.
- The book grew out of a series of lectures .
- Her story was nothing but a series of fabrications .
- (mathematics) the sum of a finite or infinite sequence of expressions
- a periodical that appears at scheduled times
Synonyms: serial, serial publication,
- a serialized set of programs; "a comedy series"; "the Masterworks concert series"
- (sports) several contests played successively by the same teams; "the visiting team swept the series"
- similar things placed in order or happening one after another; "they were investigating a series of bank robberies"
- a group of postage stamps having a common theme or a group of coins or currency selected as a group for study or collection; "the Post Office issued a series commemorating famous American entertainers"; "his coin collection included the complete series of Indian-head pennies"
- (electronics) connection of components in such a manner that current flows first through one and then through the other; "the voltage divider consisted of a series of fixed resistors"
"series winding" in Chinese, "series modulation" in Chinese, "lanthanid series" in Chinese, "series reactor" in Chinese, "divergent series" in Chinese, "lanthanide series" in Chinese, "radioactive series" in Chinese, "methane series" in Chinese, "eocene series" in Chinese, "serienteil production part" in Chinese, "serienwerkzeug production die" in Chinese, "serier" in Chinese, "serier package" in Chinese, "seriers" in Chinese, "series (cascade) interconnection" in Chinese, "series (mathematics)" in Chinese, "series advertising" in Chinese, "series aiding" in Chinese,