separation in Chinese
[ sepə'reiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "separation"Synonyms of "separation""separation" in a sentence"separation" meaning
- She hated any separation from him .
- Separation from his friends made him sad .
- My love, it will be scarcely a separation .
- The long separations took their toll .
- He reminded me of the separation of church and state .
- Believe me, separation was the only possible outcome .
- Few of the colonial leaders really wanted separations .
- More commonly the separation is based on the scale of the mapping .
- It was of course a delight for them to meet again after such a long separation .
- In any case, separation of the two viewpoints is mandatory .
- the act of dividing or disconnecting
- the social act of separating or parting company; "the separation of church and state"
- (law) the cessation of cohabitation of man and wife (either by mutual agreement or under a court order)
Synonyms: legal separation,
- sorting one thing from others; "the separation of wheat from chaff"; "the separation of mail by postal zones"
- the distance between things; "fragile items require separation and cushioning"
- the termination of employment (by resignation or dismissal)
- coming apart
Synonyms: breakup, detachment,
- the space where a division or parting occurs; "he hid in the separation between walls"
- the state of lacking unity
"legal separation" in Chinese, "separation energy" in Chinese, "separation allowance" in Chinese, "judicial separation" in Chinese, "separation centre" in Chinese, "grade separation" in Chinese, "separation pay" in Chinese, "separation coal" in Chinese, "separatingsaw" in Chinese, "separatingscreen" in Chinese, "separatingtank" in Chinese, "separatio bonorum" in Chinese, "separatiobonorum" in Chinese, "separation a mensa et thoro" in Chinese, "separation agent" in Chinese, "separation agreement" in Chinese, "separation air conditioner" in Chinese,