sense in Chinese
[ sens ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sense"Synonyms of "sense""sense" in a sentence"sense" meaning
past tense: sensed past participle: sensed plural: senses present participle: sensing
- She suffered a disturbing sense of duty .
- I always had my own odd sense of this .
- The rhino's most acute sense is smell .
- The sense organs or receptors are structures .
- I don't believe she had any sense of humor .
- My sense of alarm thus dispelled .
- People's sense of turf has been threatened .
- She has a strong sense of selfish consideration ..
- I love blackie for the sake of his sense .
- Mrs ching sensed a rebuke in these words .
- sound practical judgment; "Common sense is not so common"; "he hasn''t got the sense God gave little green apples"; "fortunately she had the good sense to run away"
Synonyms: common sense, good sense, gumption, horse sense, mother wit,
- the faculty through which the external world is apprehended; "in the dark he had to depend on touch and on his senses of smell and hearing"
Synonyms: sensation, sentience, sentiency, sensory faculty,
- a general conscious awareness; "a sense of security"; "a sense of happiness"; "a sense of danger"; "a sense of self"
- a natural appreciation or ability; "a keen musical sense"; "a good sense of timing"
- the meaning of a word or expression; the way in which a word or expression or situation can be interpreted; "the dictionary gave several senses for the word"; "in the best sense charity is really a duty"; "the signifier is linked to the signified"
Synonyms: signified, Verb
- comprehend; "I sensed the real meaning of his letter"
- become aware of not through the senses but instinctively; "I sense his hostility"; "i smell trouble"; "smell out corruption"
Synonyms: smell, smell out,
- perceive by a physical sensation, e.g., coming from the skin or muscles; "He felt the wind"; "She felt an object brushing her arm"; "He felt his flesh crawl"; "She felt the heat when she got out of the car"
- detect some circumstance or entity automatically; "This robot can sense the presence of people in the room"; "particle detectors sense ionization"
"sensing" in Chinese, "good sense" in Chinese, "sense organ" in Chinese, "sense antenna" in Chinese, "common sense" in Chinese, "sense perception" in Chinese, "sense signal" in Chinese, "sense stress" in Chinese, "road sense" in Chinese, "sensations psychovisual" in Chinese, "sensator" in Chinese, "sensaz" in Chinese, "sensburg" in Chinese, "sensch" in Chinese, "sense (molecular biology)" in Chinese, "sense 4" in Chinese, "sense aerial" in Chinese, "sense amplifier" in Chinese,